Garage Door Maintenance and Repair El Paso TX
Your garage door needs regular maintenance to last longer. You can benefit from our wide range of garage door maintenance services.
For all types of garage doors including automated, hands-free door openers, home owners tend to ignore the obvious signs of wear and tear. The small issues eventually culminate to major damage to the garage door system. This may result in expensive repair or replacements work.
Home owners should not try to fix the garage door issues on their own. There could also be requirements of some complex maintenance work that should be carried out by experts only.
Repair and maintenance work of garage door springs, rollers, drums, and cables require specific tools and procedures that specialists can implement the best.
Unless such complicated tasks are handled by professionals, it may lead to injuries.
The obvious signs that indicate the requirement of garage door repair or maintenance work:
- Extra effort required for opening or closing the door
- Misaligned doors
- Instances of doors making noise
- Doors have not been serviced for two years or more.
The garage door maintenance services El Paso Garage Door Experts offer are:
- Through inspection of various parts and sections of garage doors. Each component is checked for any signs of wear and tear
- Lubrication of moving parts like springs, hinges, rollers, and tracks
- Ignoring the garage door balance aggravates its problem resulting in cables coming off the door drum, bent and cracked panels, making excessive noises at the time of operation, and many other issues. We can provide appropriate resolution to these issues.
- Inspection of garage door tracks and adjustment for proper mounting, replacement of fasteners and other hardware. Fixing of missing or loose fasteners. We also adjust torsion or extension springs to ensure that they are set by meeting the safety standards.
Contact El Paso Garage Door Experts today, and we will provide a free consultation at your home. We do it after thoroughly inspecting and evaluating your home garage door.